You want to open a restaurant! Develop your vision of what food will be served there, who will come to your restaurant, and how much it will cost to operate your restaurant.
Here are some suggestions:
- Research similar restaurants and the cost of ingredients.
- Use a Spreadsheet like MS Excel to determine the cost of ingredients for each dish.
- Develop a website for the restaurant.
- Use a 3D design program to envision the inside of your restaurant.
- Determine what people should pay for each dish.
- Use Word, Publisher, or InDesign to make menus.